Sunday, August 17, 2014

What a great idea!

Good Morning!
So I've been thinking.
Oh, come on now, quit shaking your head and rolling those eyes for just a second and let me explain.
This really is a good idea! Really!
I want to start a newsletter. That's right, just a small email newsletter that I could send out maybe just once a month giving you an insiders look at what is going on at An Artist View Photography. 
But here's where I need your help. I really need your help picking out some topics. That way I'll be sure to address some of the things you want to read about. After all, I could only hope that it would become something you would look forward to receiving and enjoy reading.
Would you like topics on photography, photoshop, demonstrations on how I go about creating an image? How about using background textures with your photographs? Then, there are those wonderful little fairies and the process of digitally creating them. And don't forget about Second Glances, I love find them! 
Please help by leaving a message below as to what topics you like most and I'll be sure to try and fit them all in. And don't forget to sign up for the newsletter. I've placed a link on every page this is posted on. I've even updated the website to include it right on the homepage. 
Thank you!
Ann
www.anartistview.net

No comments:

Hideaway Hilda

Hideaway Hilda