Monday, February 20, 2012

Announcing Artiste Backgrounds


     Over the past two weeks I've shown you how easy it is to combine an image, a texture and a background. That got me to thinking about how I could make this even easier for you.The quick and easy answer, of course, was to make the backgrounds for you. I quickly went to work experimenting with background colors and brushes.  I now announce The Artiste Backgrounds collection.
     The image behind Megan is just one of a set of twelve backgrounds you'll be able to download and use with your artwork projects. I'll even include the master copy so you'll be able to change the color to whatever color will best match your image. I'll also include the step by step instructions on how to use them.
    I have a little more learning to do on website downloads but I'll be sure to let you know when I have the Artiste Backgrounds available on my website. www.anartistview.net
    

No comments:

Hideaway Hilda

Hideaway Hilda